With the tiled stove I managed to get rest of the moldings glued in place and couple of layers of gesso on. Now I have to do the shutters and the tiles and of course the logs. Also I was able to print out a few extra panels to try out the Worthmore on two walls.
This picture was taken without flash and no other lighting inside the dollhouse other than the "firelight" inside the tiled stove. It doesn't look that dark but I'm still not 100% sure I want it on the walls... Sigh! And please don't mind the gaps. I put the panels up with Blu-Tack so it's a little saggy.
And here the option number 2 Kew TNW (notice I dropped the Bamboo and Sparrows). This one has really beautiful colors and it doesn't look musty like Worthmore might end up looking like.